Saturday, 17 December 2011

Caught up a few days in the Dec daily

I needed to! I was so behind. I have not photographed them yet though! I am now up to the 13th!
Hubby went to a meeting in Manchester on Thursday 15th and was given this bag of Swedish Christmas goodies, so that will be Thursday's photo taken care of!


I bought a new Christmas CD which arrived this week. I am a bit of a Michael Buble fan, so his Christmas album was a must! That will be the page for Friday.
It is great! Today I have been listening to it, cleaning up the house and getting the ironing up to date, ready fro DS1 coming home from Uni (no doubt with lots of washing in tow!) We are going to fetch him tomorrow. Tonight is hubby work's Christmas do, so yet more eating! Been busy making more mince pies too!

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Good catching up there! I haven't attempted the Dec. daily this year.
The bag of Swedish goodies appeals to me somewhat more than the CD - I'm not a Buble fan I'm afraid. :(
The boy arrived home from Uni tonight...with a bag of clean clothes!!
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Good page about 'The Bubble'. He's worth a page to himself & a great CD, such a variety of musical styles on it - the Swedish Goodies look good too.....Mgt.