Saturday, 3 December 2011

December daily album pages 1 & 2

I had a quiet day yesterday just doing my school planning, so I grabbed a short window in the craft room to scrap days one and two of my December daily. For day one I decided to use the Christmas lights switch on photo's from the night before. Here is page one with an Ali Edwards overlay on it - yes I went digital! Then I embossed the date.

I wrote in white pen for the journaling and added a couple more photo's and the leaflet from the switch on night in a little pocket. I also included my Christmas craft fayre invite on a second page and a photo of some of the things I sold, as well as a pic of my friends leaving!


December second was a little simpler. I used a page shaped like a jar, along with some photo's of my mince pies and a little history of Mincemeat. I also added a funny story about how my recipe all went wrong yesterday! Dementia has set in! Early!

I added some red Washi tape to this page. (Sorry it was tricky to photograph, but it was very bright today in the craft room!) Taken a couple of pics for today already. Hubby has gone to see Leeds Utd V Milwall so I took his hat!
We are also going for a meal later, so I will get a picture from there. 
How is your album going? TFlx

1 comment:

SueB said...

Well done on all your lovely pages, they look fantasic. I think anyone doing this is just amazing! and must be very organised, not too sure I could put myself under the pressure of producing a page a day, unless I had everything ready for Chrimbo (which I don't lol)looking forward to seeing more :)loving all the craft/brown paper and washi tape :) Suzie xxx :)