Friday, 9 December 2011

December Daily catch up days, 3-8!

Here are my pages from Saturday onwards. I have been laid low with a cold, but I have still been doing my pages, just not had the energy to photograph them! 
I cut up the red 'Ask' typography table mat and have used it on the page here.
Sunday was all about the outside lights and the cards.



I created a digital page with my snaps of hubby putting up the outside lights and there is some journaling inside the brown bag. I managed to include one of the cards we used this year as it had a photo of the Minster on it. Fortunately we made a mistake inside this one, so I was able to cut it up and keep it!
Hubby's birthday page was a simple one. I stuck his photo onto a Making Memories envelope and then included the journaling inside. It sits in a clear plastic pocket on this acrylic page. The right hand side is the 6th Dec page about the trees. Inside the paper bag is a digital page.
The back of the bag is decorated too. 
December 7th page was some views of school as I was at work.
I added some Bakers twine and some buttons to embellish this bright green envelope page.
The right hand side is Dec 8th and has an acetate overlay that I stamped the date on. I added a number * over the number in the stamp and then put some gems and rub ons on the acetate. I decided to eyelet this page for strength in the binding, using my Cropadile.
More typography here from the "Ask" menu even though I went out with friends to the new Prezzo restaurant that just opened this week in the town.
The back of this back documents the gales we had last night, the mix up with the menu order and me breaking a wine glass as I was putting my coat on to leave!! I punched out some Martha Stewart snowflakes and added them to the page with glittered brads.
Phew! all caught up now! Off to have another Lemsip!

No comments: