Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Loading up with digital!

I have spent a lot of today, in between times, downloading some free items from Oscraps (no connection) and some in the retirement sale here. I decided for what I would use out of it, it was worth the money, as I wanted some digital templates for photo collages on my 8.5 x 11 pages. There are plenty of journaling and date elements in there too! Bargainous! I have also been cooking, again, as well as opening my briefcase and looking at my school work for tomorrow, though it is only a training day.
My photo's for today, were the boys and Barney. I caught them off guard, so they were not too pleased, but if I ask, they say no!
 The weather here today has been horrendous! Both Barney and I had to get togged up for our walk! The sun came out briefly, so I got a quick snap!
I did some of my title page last night, but had not printed off any pictures. My paper tray for the credit card sized snaps came today, so I have been trying them out. TFLx

No comments: