Saturday, 14 January 2012

More November Layouts

Another couple of layouts off the production line, for my 50th year album. November layouts Christmas Cake, about the cakes I made this year in individual tins......


 and Christmas countdown crafts, the projects I made for the 2011 Christmas countdown on my blog.
I tried to use card stock for the background on both of these, but it was not easy! The top one was using a sketch and I misted using one of my new Studio Calico masks in the top right hand corner (just visible) The lower layout was using a core-dination card stock, that I sanded and used my punches to create holes in the background (with my Fiskars anywhere punch sunburst) and punch outs, raised on the surface. The collage photo is of all 25 projects from the countdown.
My photo's for today are of the frost this morning. TFLx




No comments: