Monday, 2 January 2012

Photo a day class

As part of the Project life album I am also taking part in a "photo a day" class over on Studio Calico. I enrolled in the class and read the PDF's which gave me some tips. One of the designers who is featured, mentioned the whole project is a good way to really get to grips with shooting manually on your camera. With that in mind, I have dug out my camera handbook and Photoshop Elements book and aim, between the two, to  take better pictures! I also got out my mini tripod again!


I have printed off the template from Paislee Press here and how to use it here.
I printed the two quotes I used on yesterday's post, using the template, on to a journaling card for my album. 
I also took a couple of photo's today. One of use beginning the dismantling of the Christmas decorations, and one using the self timer on my camera to take a photo of me blogging.

Because the first page of my album with a nine page protector, I have to remember to take portrait photos.
I had intended to get my title page completed today, but as yet it has not happened! I have time still! I spent this afternoon cooking, whilst watching back to back 'Pride and Prejudice' on the TV, the Colin Firth moment! TFLx

No comments: