Thursday, 5 January 2012

Project Life title page

Hard to take photo's of things in page protectors, but this is my album title page finished for Project Life. Used things from my Studio Calico kit and some off cuts of My Minds Eye Life Stories card. I am liking this format, but already have a problem keeping week one to a double page spread, as I have taken a photo a day! Need to rationalise this! 
Just received a great October Afternoon grab box from the Craft Emporium this morning, with loads of goodies inside! Great value! Today I hope to get out my background stamps and stamp and emboss some cards for my Project Life kit, that will boost my resources box. Another great way to add to your stash cheaply! I am going to round some corners too to make them look bought! I will report back later with my handiwork! TFLx

1 comment:

SueB said...

Happy New year Caroline! Loving your project life pages, WOW!!!! they are really stunning!!! I've been watching these on youtube, but alas it seems we unable to get the kits over here. I love your page protectors and how you've managed to create a similar (and might I add) nicer look!
I recently bought some D ring fabric covered 12 x 12 scrapbook albums from QVC (four infact!) greedy me! and also bought some divided page protectors to give a similar look. Not really the same at all, but close :) it's just a fantastic way to still create interest on a page, without having to just one layout with perhaps just one photo. I find I can squeeze so much more in. I thought I would start small and try two of them out as baby albums, well over due ofcourse, my babies are now ten and seven, lol!
I've also added some A4 page protectors too, as I think it might give it a bit more interest. I have a wonderful youtube vid saved in my favourites which may be of interest to you. Will try to dig it out and if possible pop in your comment box.
BTW, love your new profile pic too!
Suzie xxx :)