Monday, 9 January 2012

Project Life Week 1 Layouts

This is my first double page layout for my Project Life album. The left hand side is the reverse of the title page 9 pocket layout and the right hand side is a three pocket page protector. I have used a combination of credit card prints and a photo collage printed at 6x4 and trimmed in two sections on the left hand page, 
interspersed with some journal cards with printed quotes. 
The right hand page has some collages of leaflets and receipts with some related journaling. I will be adding some date stamps and some hidden journaling too. 
This is my first attempt and I found it difficult to select things as there was so much information for this week. Next week might not be so busy so I could carry some photo's over. If this is a slow week, I will make one 8.5x11 layout as the right hand page, as a normal scrapbook page. I am enjoying the challenge of this new format. By taking one photo a day, I give myself plenty of media to choose from. Some of these can be just the mundane and everyday things that we take for granted. This photo of my first page is my photo for today, as it is a whole new project! TFLx

No comments: