Tuesday, 14 February 2012

All things pink!

Happy Valentines! I finally conquered Photoshop Elements and worked out how to pull colours from a picture to create a balanced scheme! The possibilities are endless! This photo taken from here is also on my Pinterest Valentine board. Great idea for a cake with a normal cake mix, divided and coloured using different amounts of safe food colouring! What's not to like?? More details on his blog. I am not a pink person normally, but I love the subtle shades of pink I pulled from this photo. All I need to do now, is use this scheme to create my Valentine layout!
On a roll now! My first Sepia tinted photo with 'eraser' tool used to rub the colour back in the jewel on the heart. Added a vintage photo frame digitally from Designer Digitals!
By the way, don't forget to check out Tim's 12 tags of 2012 starting today with the Valentine tag!
Don't forget, a cuddle's always good! Happy Valentine's Day and TFLx



1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Well done on mastering Photoshop...one day I'll do it!
Love the shades of pink (and doesn't that cake look yummy!!) and the sepia photo.
Gorgeous pic of Barney and DS too.
Hugs xx