Thursday, 9 February 2012

Project Life Week 5

Here are this week's pages for week 5. This week, I did all the journaling in a little booklet, which was a digital download. I stamped the days of the week on each section using my SC days stamps. 
I tried to include some ephemera this week, my dental appointment sheet and a slip cover from the Bradshaw's guide relating to the TV programme I have been watching.
The right hand side has a group of pictures in a collage in the top pocket and then a print out of the weather forecast for the snow we were expecting last Saturday night. The photo labels were punched out using my EK success photo label punch.
You may notice I have made a cardboard divider to show February.
In the original Project life album, these are made from acetate, but I did not have enough, so I made mine from Bazzill.

I split some 12 x 12 sheets of card in half, edged them with various border punches for each month, did the Tim Holtz file tab die on the top edge and stamped them with SC month stamps in various colours of Jenni Bowlin ink. TFLx

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I wa just wondering what page protectors you used? I'm really loving your project life album

cannycrafter said...

I mentioned what I used for this project here Sandra.
http://cannycrafter.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-year-coming-new-project.html
I was trying to build this album myself from scratch.