Saturday, 25 February 2012

Project Life Week 7 - finally!

Just when I thought I would have loads of time, because it was half term, it has taken me all week to get these two layouts done!
The left hand page was all about Valentines day as it fell in this week, I thought I would use it as a theme. I created a page of an alphabet of valentine words using Wordle, to use as the background paper, the same words I had used in my valentine gift.
I included photos of our Valentine cards and used part of a Rose photo-postcard from Paperchase as a backing too.
The right hand page was a 4x6 page protector. I printed off four photos from the week, one of which was a collage photo I made in photoshop. If you have Photoshop Elements, you can download the 4x6 background file here, then just arrange your photos within the shape before saving as a JPG file and printing out normally, with your usual photo printing options. I printed on my Canon Selphy.
I cut up an October afternoon jounaling card into sections for the date and title cards and rounded the corners, then stapled them to each photo. I still needed to add my extended journaling, so I created two journaling cards to go behind the lower two photo's.
I used my new SC stamps that arrived to create journaling, interspersed with some of the stamps to  highlight. The day stamps are also SC that I have had some time.
I am managing to keep up with photo a day too, putting them in folders with the date on, so I have pictures to choose from for project life as well as a whole month in photo's at the end. 
I started a mini album yesterday, hope to get some more done this weekend. TFLx

No comments: