Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Valentine ideas Pinterest board

I have been busy 'pinning' some valentine ideas to my board over at Pinterest. How many of these I will actually use this year remains to be seen, but they have all appealed to me in some way, so I would like to share them here.
1. Brown paper bag printable download for treats at twig & thistle, 2. Lots of great inspiration from Jenni Bowlin Studio as usual, 3. Message in a bottle from Marvel Building, 4. Valentine penny pockets from the happy zombie 5. Tags and love notes from the little pink studio 6. Alphabet Tags by Ormolu, 7. Kraft cards from Folksy .
Phew, taken me all evening to redo the links on my pinboard as I had pinned them all from Google images and not got the direct links! DUH! Wont do that again, hope I got it right this time! Check out the other 60 odd pins on this board over at Pinterest, but be warned, it is addictive! Many a happy hour can be spent over there, looking and repinning! TFLx

No comments: