Thursday, 29 March 2012

Project Life week 12 (Really this time!)

This week I added an insert page with the programme from my son's evening of performing arts in it.



I stapled the ticket to the outside of the plastic wallet and stuck a photo on the outside.


The left hand page was an 8 pocket page protector. The lower two pictures were two pictures to a pocket that I did on Photoshop.
The right hand page was a three pocket page protector. This week I included some food packaging from an M&S meal, and a photo-collage made on Picasa of my new gardening exploits!
Everywhere is going mad today with fuel shortages, I think I will have to document that if I go anywhere. Resisting the temptation to fill my car up, particularly now I am on school holidays! Been for a facial today as my Easter treat to myself. Took a scary photo of me minus make up, but not prepared to share it here - too scared!! Might make it into project life though! Pizza Express tonight, with some girlfriends. TFLx