Friday, 23 March 2012

Project Life Week 12 Whoops! It's week 11!

Have managed to do last week over the last couple of days. Not had too much time for crafting but still. Realised I am a week ahead of myself!
I worked Monday and Tuesday this week, so in theory three days off together should give me loads of time but.....you know how it is!

The left hand page was the back of a three pocket page and the right hand page is an eight pocket page. Quite a bit about the altered books I have been making and that we had fibre optic broadband fitted. Also the Leeds Utd shirts I bought for my nephews.
Did some more family tree stuff with my sister and my parents this week, which is always good. Went to an Evening of performing arts on Wed night to watch DS2 and then yesterday was a quick whiz around with the hoover and do the washing, as well as taking a trip to the beautician to get my nails done (Mother's day gift, from the boys) Today I have had the plumber to repair the shower and MKM delivering gravel then I've been to M&S with my parents to get them fixed up with a few things and before you know it, it's the end of week 12! Good job I am managing to keep up with the Photo a day challenge - mostly on my i-phone and sending it by email to my PC. TFLx



1 comment:

P'tite Plume said...

A life filled well