Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Week 9 Project Life already!!

Got last weeks PL pages caught up earlier this week. Left hand page is the back of last week's six pocket protector.
Included one of Mary Anne's from UKs Leap day journaling cards to note what I did with my extra day this year! The right hand page is a full A4 page with various photo's related to my new hair do!
The fun photo booth photo strip was taken using the Pocketbooth app on my iphone. I was very brave to include a pic of me getting my colour done too! Lol!
I have added another month divider made from bazzil card stock and stuck a Pizza Take away menu to it, as we had one last Saturday. It will be fun to look back on those prices in years to come! The month dividers are for easy access as the whole album gets full. TFLx

No comments: