Friday, 6 April 2012

Easter week catch -up!

Good Friday breakfast.
It has been a quick week this week! That's what happens when we break up from school! Time speeds up! here is this week in pictures!
Monday was my 24th wedding anniversary. I made this card for hubby, inspired by a card I saw over at SC by Dawn McVey.
 This is my version.

 Went here for lunch.
 Got this gorgeous bouquet.
Took our self portrait!
Picked DS1 up from his student house and brought him home for Easter.
Wednesday was my daddy's 88th birthday but I was away over the Pennines to Manchester with hubby on a business trip.
Got caught up in the traffic over the M62, but got there eventually for hubby's business dinner.
Stayed at a hotel at the airport.
Gave Trafford centre a once over yesterday.
In crafty terms, not a very productive week! I have completed Week 13 project life and will post that shortly. Good news is I have been taking daily photo's still!
Today I am meeting mum and dad for lunch for dad's birthday and we have a big family celebration planned for Sunday lunch, will report back later! TFLx

No comments: