Monday, 9 April 2012

Project Life Freebie!

I am so proud of myself! I designed a Silhouette Studio file for a Week 13 journaling card and cut it using a Craft Robo! A first for me! It is 3 x 5 inches to fit inside a 4 x 6 page protector with a border of patterned paper. You could use it for a photo mat too! There are two available to download and cut here. You can re size them easily too. 
The font I used is Pacifico, available free from here if you want to use some for jounaling to match up on your page!
Please leave a comment to let me know how you get on if you use them! I cut mine on MME Stella Rose paper and cut it twice because it was thick. With this old Robo, C100-20,  I cut most things twice to be certain.
Better go and use them!! TFLx
Updated! Just realised it was Week 14 I needed! So have this one too!

1 comment:

CoventryAnn said...

They look amazing!