Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Project Life Week 14

 Here is my Project Life album for Week 14. A busy week this week for the first week of the Easter Holidays from school and includes my anniversary and my dad's birthday, as well.
 I used the Week 14 journal card that I cut, as a photo mat under the first photo on the left hand page. I also used the second one as a hidden journal card on the right hand page.
I slit open the bottom of one of the pockets on the left hand side of this page with my craft knife, so that I could slide in the map for Trafford Centre that we visited this week, when we went to Manchester. The journaling on the page above, was done using the free 'Ali' handwriting font I mentioned a few weeks ago, writing on a pre-sized page pocket template in Photoshop elements and printing out on a scrapbook paper. To save paper, I printed it in draft on a normal piece of copy paper, then taped the small sized piece of patterned paper over it with repositionable tape, before running through my printer again. My overall colour theme this month was pastels, pink, green and lemon. Another week done! TFLx

No comments: