Sunday, 20 May 2012

First Cuts!!!

Here are the first few cuts I have done with Camilla Cameo! I decided to make some thank you cards for my birthday money!


I designed them myself using the software and this one I got a bit braver with!
I also purchase this Studio File from the Silhouette America and made this card and added my own cut out greeting to the pot.
I want to send it to my friend who has just lost her dog. I made it by cutting out all the pieces together on a 12 x12 sheet in scrap card, which then gave me a template I could place under my mat whilst I pieced together odd pieces of coloured card that I wanted for each part! Clever stuff hey??? I then remove the template from under the clear mat before inserting it in the machine. That way I don't waste any. I can keep the template for next time too! TFLx

2 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

They look fab! I struggled with my Silhouette a few years back (an earlier incarnation of the cameo) so am glad you have got to grips with it so quickly.

P'tite Plume said...

Very good work with this machine.