Monday, 7 May 2012

(Inter) national scrap booking day layouts!

Saturday was national scrapbooking day in the USA and I had intended to scrap some of the Studio Calico challenges., however, I was busy Saturday so I did them last night and this morning!!
Here is my page for the triangle challenge

I can't believe I am 51 next week! It does not seem two minutes since my vintage tea party! I know I am a week early with the photo, but I liked it!! Not often I like a photo of myself!! The button placement was achieved by 'throwing' some randomly on the layout after it was finished.
Layout two was a graphic shape inspiration

This was inspired by a quote I found on the web. It can read two ways so some of the letters are cut in vellum so they blend into the background.

This final one for yesterday's crafting, was two different challenges in one. One challenge was to use a sketch, the other challenges was to use five or more photographs. I have really enjoyed my scrapping, back with some more layouts tomorrow (hopefully!)TFlx

2 comments:

P'tite Plume said...

Excellentes!

lexorjoy31 said...

Scrapbooking is one of the best fields to get into because there are practically no limits as to what you can do. Creating a scrapbook depends entirely on your memories, your feelings, and using your creativity to make something beautiful that can be cherished by generations. the happening place