Tuesday, 8 May 2012

More layouts for National scrap-booking day

Here are two more challenges I completed over the weekend.

This one was to use letter stamps in your layout. I decided to use my two sets of Project Life stamps from Studio Calico to construct a page based on a piece of typography art I had been inspired by on the net. This layout charts my interest in Project Life and the last two photo's of my double pages.
Finally, this layout was part of a confetti challenge.

I was again inspired by a piece of art, to create this layout, which includes all 31 of my Photo a day prints from January, punched and added to the pile of punch-outs and confetti. You can see some of the original inspirational art work on my Pinterest board here. TFLx

3 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

Love the stamped page,a great idea!

Pam said...

I LOVE how you've used the stamps.

P'tite Plume said...

Beautiful! Love confetti!!!