Thursday, 3 May 2012

Project Life Week 16 & a 12 x 12 layout!!!!

I had this done but not photographed! Mostly about the weather, because it was so wet! We have gone from the driest March on record to the wettest April! I printed some local weather details off the net to go with two pictures taken from my office window on consecutive days!
I also photographed the potatoes we planted in pods on the patio, which I am now concerned about as a lot of local farmers are saying the land is too wet and they will rot!! I am hoping the pods are well drained and they will have a chance!!
I also photographed the Clematis Montana that is about to burst into bloom, just waiting for the sunshine!! The last few photo's are of some home baking I did using Delia's Classic cookery book and my Kenwood chef, old fashioned Egg Custard tart! Yummy! I even made (wait for it) a 12 x 12 layout about it!!!



I used the mask as a reverse mask technique, from a demo over on Studio Calico by Jenni McGuire. I used Mister Hueys to ink the gaps after I embossed the stencil in clear ink. I also splattered some Mister Hueys. I cut the camera from a dingbat font using the Craft Robo and also the Fabulous food title. Confetti (the new must have) was from my punch waste, from the bubble punch edge punch. This was a bit less structured for me and a very popular method at the moment, I am giving it a try!! TFLx

1 comment:

W.M. Cards and Crafts said...

Hi Caroline, i`m loving the egg tart layout. Simple and bright design. hugs Val xxx