Friday, 4 May 2012

Project Life Week 17 and some enabling!!

I am on a roll! caught up this week as well! The right hand page protector is an A4 collage of my "Day in the Life" Ali Edwards prompt. 
I did not do a week in the life, I decided a day in the life was enough! The left hand page protector is a few extra snaps and journaling tags of other significant happenings last week. Tomorrow is the last day of Week 18 already!! Yikes!
I actually put myself in the frame a couple of times this week too! I don't know if you have noticed, but I try and vary the techniques and layouts from week to week to make it more interesting. 
I have been doing some more gardening today, as my second set of tomato plants arrived. For those of you who don't yet follow me on twitter, I tweeted this snap this morning.
I am a novice gardener and this year is my maiden voyage in some things, but I have grown tomatoes before, years ago, when DS1 was young. In the last few years we have grown tumbler tomatoes, but I have decided to go back to the big plants this year. Took this one for my gardening mini album I am keeping.
My best laid plans for tomorrow being (inter)national scrapbooking day, have gone awry! I now am needed at my parents house for the day, so will have to try and scrap on Sunday instead!! Loving the look of Studio Calico's weekend activities!!
Warning!!! ENABLING FOLLOWS: Any Washi tape fans out there? Amy Tangerine has an offer code going with freckledfawn.com who are offering free international shipping! I am afraid my hand slipped!!! Check it out here! TFLx



No comments: