Sunday, 10 June 2012

Check out my Jubilee pages for Project Life!

I know it's out of sequence, but I skipped to my double page spread  for the Jubilee, for my Project Life album today, to get the local photo's scrapped with some of my jubilee embellishments! I wanted to do it whilst I felt in a Jubilee mood!
I had saved one of my birthday cards with a glittery pink and blue Union Jack on it, to use as part of my background. I added a photo of the queen from the 1950's, that came on an email newsletter from a company I subscribe to. I printed it out on presentation paper and trimmed it. I also teamed it with one of my mini table decorations and some of my pennants. A die cut crown I made using my Silhouette, completes the decoration of my first page, along with a photo of our town square.
I removed the Happy Birthday decoupage from my birthday card and added some punch out circle and scallop circles instead, crowned with a scan of a sticker from out local jubilee celebrations, printed on photo paper. Underneath is a phrase from the free Sizzix download papers "You are cordially invited..."
The other half of the page was made using some more of my decorations and free papers, along with a mini tag book of journaling using my London Soldier tags to make a booklet. The booklet also has some mini photo's of the Thames flotilla and Queen on the jubilee barge.


Please link me up to any of your Jubilee pages! TFLx

1 comment:

CoventryAnn said...

Fabulous DLO! Plenty of Jubilee pages on my blog http://coventryann.blogspot.co.uk/