Friday, 29 June 2012

Got any graduates in your house?

What a busy time of year, end of school, end of Uni, Proms, degree announcements! It's all go. I have several friends with children graduating from University, so I have been designing a card on my Silhouette, with a play on words - Congradulations!
I even designed, cut out and made some mortarboards to go on the corner, complete with my very own tassel made from embroidery floss.
I even designed it so the holes in the letters are in the back of the card, just got to work out the best place to sign it!!
The Silhouette file cut out at one go on my mat by placing the two colours of card stock next to each other.
I am hoping to get this Studio File into my Etsy shop on sale soon!
I got some happy mail today too! I signed up for the Studio Calico stamp summer school and the class price includes this set of stamps, postage free! Can't wait to start July 1st! TFLx

3 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

Great cards, and those stamps are gorgeous :)

CoventryAnn said...

Great cards, and those stamps are gorgeous.

Charley said...

Ah, I see what you did with that one - also love the two-layer ide you've got going on with your cutting out!