Monday, 11 June 2012

Project Life 3 week catch up!

I blasted through three weeks of layouts recently, I had not realised I had got behind!! Somehow on half term, I suddenly did not have the time I usually make for scrapping! I was too busy with hubby being off too!
Week 21 has a collage picture of all the snaps I took this week, and the right hand page is a nine pocket protector with mostly journaling, but a couple of weather chart photo's from my iPhone to reflect the hot weather and the three page text that I had with my son as he handed in his last piece of work at Uni and the degree was completed. I love that you can photo the screen by holding the on/off button on the top edge at the same time as the main button on the front lower edge and get a screen shot saved to your photo's. I use this a lot now.
I had to start my second AC 8.5x11 album for this week, as my other one was bulging, especially after my birthday pages with the photo stacks and mini album. I was trying to keep it to a maximum of two albums, so was aiming to get to week 26 but did not make it!!
Week 22 mix of Instagram photo's and journaling cards. Used my AC Dear Lizzy date stamp a lot on these two pages.
Week 23, which precede my double page spread for the Jubilee I showed yesterday. Lots of leaflets and a collage picture of Glasgow on the right hand page. I slid them onto strips of the same paper as the background. They can be removed to look at if the page is slid out of the A4 protector.
This album is approached differently to a normal scrapbook page, because you need to get more info in a smaller space. I am constantly thinking up ways of getting everything I want on to a page and have come up with lots of different ways so far! TFLx

No comments: