Thursday, 26 July 2012

Memory File for Graduation

 If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram (link in the side bar) you will know that yesterday I was working on a memory folder using DS1's Graduation pictures.
I loved it! I used my May Studio Calico kit called 35mm and had a blast with the colour magic goodies from Heidi Swapp - I enjoyed it so much I just ordered some more from Sarah's cards! I used the Mister Hueys Water Cooler and Gold to colour the file and then added some more bits and pieces. I used a HS photo stack for the portrait photographs and then made my  own photostack in landscape format using the cardstock from my SC kit.I added a few extra embellishments here and there. I have used some elastic cord to place around the folder to keep it closed, but this is my new found favourite format!!
I also created my pages for Project Life by choosing a few full page pics and printing some others wallet size.


I stuck and staples a few items to the outside of the pockets this week as well as cutting a slit in the protector to get the degree ceremony programme in. The receipt for the gown hire is also tucked into a pocket. It was mostly about the degree this week but I sneaked in a badge for the local agricultural show hubby went to and a thank you card from the lady who received my altered book poem on her retirement, as well as a rubbish weather forecast for the week! Can't believe I have done so much crafting since I broke up from school! Loving it!! TFLx

No comments: