Wednesday, 25 July 2012

More Project Life catch up!



Week 28 of Project Life was mostly about cars! I have a new Fiat 500c instead of my BMW so I can share it with DS2 when he comes home from London, which means that DS1 can have his Corsa back, all to himself, now he has finished Uni.
DS2 is loving driving the new car, at least the weather has been kind! He has been going to dance summer school all week this week on the train. I have been driving to pick him up from the station
I snapped this shot of our local station with our white telephone box outside (Kingston communications) as I sat and waited for him last night, I realised this may be a thing of the past if phone boxes cease to exist in this time of mobile phones.
Today I have been making a Heidi Swapp memory file of graduation photo's and I have really enjoyed it! I snapped a shot earlier on Instagram if you follow me you will have seen it! Not sure why it has taken me so long to realise I can title each photo by commenting! Duh! Been back and commented on a few older ones!
Building up to the Olympic opening ceremony this week and I have decided to have another RAK of my Union Jack pennants for a scrapbook page. If you would like to enter, please leave a comment here! TFLx

No comments: