Tuesday, 24 July 2012

More scrapping!

I have finished Week 27 of project life.


I was a bit behind! This week was a bit picture light, as I had been so busy, but I managed to create a double page with my friends daughters prom photo and a couple of meals out! I even got my squirrel picture in there!
Today has been super sunny! I was able to get out there with the roof down in my new little car! It just had to be done! I even picked hubby up from the Races late last night with the top down as the temp was still 22 degrees at 9.30pm!

 Its great to get both the doors open in the kitchen/family room...
 and even bring some of the garden inside!
Just finishing off week 28 of project life as we speak! It's still red hot here! Got all the windows open and all the fans on!! It's still 24 degrees now! Barney is too hot!! TFLx

No comments: