Sunday, 1 July 2012

Olympic torch pages!

I finished up my Week 25 pages for Project Life yesterday, including some of the memorabilia from the event. I had a free paper torch from the local paper I wanted to use and a map of the route and the timings, as well as my pictures.
This formed the left hand side of my double page spread.
The right hand side was a three pocket page protector, with a bit about England in the 2012 European football in the top section, some extra bits and pieces about the week in the middle pocket, including a little booklet of pictures about me talking part in school's Giant Walking Bus to get into the record books and the bottom pocket had pictures from DS2's 18th birthday family BBQ, including a pull out tag with extra pictures of my Caroline pulled pork! 


Another busy week completed! Collage prints are a great way to get a lot of pictures into a small space! They act like an index print to photo's you can go and look up for more detail, further into the future. More of my Union Jack banners used here on the Euro 2012 football pictures (available in my Etsy shop. Talking of which I have just added the 'Congradulations' card Silhouette file from yesterday's post and my White rabbit pocket watch Silhouette file from the White Rabbit party to my Etsy shop. TFLx

1 comment:

fatmonica said...

I love these pages,especially the giant Olympic torch and the Union Jack bunting.A great way to remember a special year!