Tuesday, 14 August 2012

A clutter full of cards!

Having promised to blog more regularly, I then disappear for a week, but I have been crafting! I needed a good few cards this week, so got down to designing a few with my Cameo in between trips out with hubby on his second week off, + the weather has been nice! TFLx
 Vellum bird cage cut with the Cameo - wedding card.
 Letters and lamp cut with the Cameo - New home card.
 Engagement ring cut with the Cameo - engagement card
Some letters cut with the Cameo, some stamped with lots of different stamp sets and punched stars with some sequin stars - made 6 of these, exam results this week!

P.S. A clutter full means a fist full in our house!! I thought everyone knew that term!!

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

I like them all but the Exam congrats really stands out...
Hugs xx
p.s. showing ignorance here..what is the Cameo?

Anonymous said...

Great cards CC with your Cameo.
No - not heard of a Clutter-full before. Maybe it's like the 'dog-shelf' (floor) in our house...Mgt.

P'tite Plume said...

Beautiful cards