Saturday, 25 August 2012

Week 32 - Olympic fever!

I am on a roll with Project Life again now and fully caught up! Week 32 was a page about life on the left hand side, with DS2 returning from  his first Club 18-30 holiday!
I then did a full page spread using some Olympic tickets from my friend. Her son was able to go on the night Mo Farrah did his second gold medal. When the TV panned around the crowd we saw them close to the track photographing Mo! I photographed the TV and sent it straight to them and they sent me their picture of Mo! I made a page about the wonder of technology on such an occasion!
I also included a note about how I Face-timed my sister in France during the closing ceremony and was able to share some of the highlights with her!
I added a few pages I printed from my Olympic App on my phone, showing the final medal table and quoting some of the highlights. I had to make an extra half page for this using half a page protector cut horizontally.
On the back of this added some details about taking my dad to Elvington air museum, and going to friends house for afternoon tea! I had a lot to fit in so printed all my photographs wallet size.
I used a lot of my Union Jack bunting again for this Olympics page. Tflx

No comments: