Saturday, 18 August 2012

Working on my holiday album

Started my holiday album for Sicily photo's, all 156 of them which is a bit of a challenge, but hey! I am totally in love with Heidi Swapp memory files at the moment, after I made DS1's Graduation album out of one here. I bought the Travel set and I am using all of them to make this mega album, along with my Studio Calico Abroad papers
I have watched Heidi on My Craft Channel making here mixed photo stack, so I have made one myself using a cut up memory file, page protector and some tabbed cardboard I cut on my Silhouette Cameo die cutter.

I have so much memorabilia and postcards I want to include too, it may not all fit in, but I have made a start! I will show more when I finish it, but at the moment it is a work in progress!
This week has been A level results! DS2 did not need his grades as he was already accepted into dance school in London, but he still managed an A,B &C so we went out to Pizza Express last night to celebrate.
He just returned from holiday in Turkey, with his friends so he is still sporting an impressive tan and all his holiday wrist bands!
This week also saw Barney have a trip to the vet and have blood taken, so he went for the sympathy vote on his return home!
Took my dad to Elvington air museum and got 50 odd snaps printed of for a mini album about that too!


Add all this to the Olympics and that great closing ceremony and you have lots of scrapping to do!!!
Oh, and DS1's official degree photo!!
I am officially three weeks behind with project life! Yikes! TFLx

No comments: