Monday, 10 September 2012

File folders Sicily album completed, inc156 snaps!!!


I finally finished my Sicily album from this year's holiday. As mentioned before, I used Heidi Swapp File Folders and got creative with extra albums inside to house all my photographs!
The album is made with 3 file folder albums held together with a binder clip. I then used two other file folders to make mini albums inside.
A home made photo stack on its side, top left, with a page of page protector included. The A4 sheet of paper given on check in forms fold out page on the right.


Bags from my postcards also make great pockets for photographs.
The central page holds a gusseted pocket for a mini album all of its own.
This album within an album even has fold out covers on both front and back for more space.

 This page has a mini concertina album, in a clear page protector pocket, made from two beer mats.


The final fold out back cover of this album has a photo stack made from more postcard bags, great for this as they are thin and you can get more layers in a smaller space!

 I cut down a small gift bag to make a pocket on the bottom of this page and placed a postcard on the front. The pocket then housed some extra views of the Greek theatre.
Another photo-stack on this page, made with patterned paper.
One final postcard bag to house any postcards I had not used.
The addition of any receipts, tickets, ephemera and some embellishments comes right at the end!  Love it! TFLx
p>s> Foe another File Folder project, check this out!

No comments: