Thursday, 27 September 2012

Guess who's going to be fifty????

Yep, you guessed it, finally hubby is going to be fifty, it's taken a while for him to catch me up, but we got there eventually!! I have made some party invitations. I cut some 50 tags with my Silhouette and then printed some cute photo's of him when he was little, coupled those two embellishments with his initials and a Studio Calico "Seriously?" stamp and we were good to go!!He wanted the theme to be gold white and blue, Leeds United colours of course, and I was making these as Leeds beat Everton the other night!!
It was eventually 2-1 but the last time I dared to look and photo the TV screen, just in case it changed, it was all smiles! I printed the inside details on yellow paper too and the text was blue just for good measure!
All set to go! Notice how I attached the tags with a brad on a hand delivery card and ribbon on a postal version so I do not have to pay large letter postage rate, in this country it goes on thickness, so dimension is out of the question! Will need to remember this on my Christmas cards too! TFLx

No comments: