Friday, 7 September 2012

Instagram mini album

I used two offcuts of Studio Calico papers and a glassine bag, all stitched together to create an Instagram album for part of my Week 35 page of Project Life.

Each week I have to get more and more creative, with how many photographs I can fit on the double page spread! This mini album is tucked into the top of the left hand 2 pocket page protector and then on the other side I made two other mini albums!
 The postcard hides one of them and this mini album is stuck on the outside of the page protector with double sided tape. I used a London map in the background.
 The lower mini album is slipped into the page protector through a slit I cut with my craft knife on the left edge of the page, just through the top layer only and secured the booklet in place with Washi. Three mini albums, housing a host of pictures of our trip to London on one double page spread! Project Life Week 35 done! TFLx
I use the Instagram app on my iphone all the time to document Project Life. You can follow me on your computer or on your phone,  by clicking on the button in my sidebar

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

so cool the idea of an instagram mini in your PL album