Friday, 28 September 2012

Thinking December Daily and some enabling!!

As you may know , if you are a regular visitor to my blog, I do a December Daily each year, inspired by Ali Edwards. This  year will be my fourth year. Last year's 2011 album starts here.
2010 edition starts here.
My first one ever, 2009 edition starts here.
I normally make my own albums from recycled envelopes and book pages, diary covers and paper bags, but this year I am having a slight change. Having completed Project Life this year, I am now getting used to working in page protectors and ring binders, so for 2012, I have purchase this Martha Stewart A5 binder from Staples and added a pack of their own brand plastic pockets (much cheaper than Martha's A5 pockets!)
By the way, do not enter Staples unaccompanied unless you want to have the whole Martha Stewart range leave the shop with you!!! I had hubby with me and did manage to talk him into purchasing some of the office desk goodies for my Christmas present!! Love this duck egg colour!
If you follow me on twitter, you will have already seen this!! I am in love!! Anyway, I am thinking my December Daily is going with a aqua, red green theme this year. I have some papers left from last year's Studio Calico Shiny Brite add on
and I have bought Jessic Sprague's Echo Park Paper mini hybrid kit that I think will go perfectly.
If you follow my boards on Pinterest, (see the side bar) I have a December Daily Ideas board inspired by some of the people over at Studio Calico, who decided to share ideas and inspiration (love that community) there you will find some of my favourite ideas that people have shared! I am hoping to have a more streamlined album this year, but we will just have to wait and see!! TFLx

1 comment:

SueB said...

I love your December Daily albums! I too have decided to give it a go this year, firt time for me, eeeek! So am trying to do a little prep work, as I will be away for a week during Christmas, so things will be a little hectic! Love, love, love the Martha Stewart range at Staples. I made the fatal mistake of going in there recently, and did not leave empty handed, love the colours and the range! I've bought an A5 craft folder, craft inserts and some plastic inserts from Paperchase. I now can't wait to get started, and it's only September, lol! Thank you for the links and info, I will be sure to check them out. Suzie xxxx