Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Week 36 already! .........Done!

My thought process for this week in project life, was that it should be red based, as it was the rest of the trip to London and the closing of the Paralympic games I made a double page spread and printed a large collage print of our remaining London photo's, which I cut and placed either side of the spine, asymmetrically. 
This page had the week number at the bottom for a change. Just a few embellishments added here. 
The right hand page had some more memorabilia added including tickets, receipts and a cute little business card in the shape of a Fiat 500! I wanted to include some photo's from the Paralympic games too. I printed the photo of Oscar Pistorious from the net and stuck it to some card to make a pocket on the outside of the page protector. I added some loose cards with weather reports stuck on the back of our rail tickets, and some journaling. The cardstock sticker labels are also on the outside of the page protector, this makes the details more accessible.
Still not sure I am going to fit the whole year in the two albums, but I am trying! Off to print off last week's photo's for Week 37! TFLx
P.S. Would you be worried if I said I was researching Christmas Countdown projects??? Lol!

No comments: