Friday, 26 October 2012

Card Making Queen!


I have turned into a Card maker and not a scrap booker! I have become hooked on making cards and have got a couple of weeks behind with Project Life! Fortunately I have half term this week, so might be able to get some crafting done! 
I am signed up for the "Cut it Out" class that starts over on Studio Calico on November 1st and my class kit came yesterday. I had very few American Crafts POW glitter papers and managed to find a pack on QVC on last clicks! I now have a few more colours in stock including the greens on this four leaf clover card and the purple on a 40th card (which I forgot to photograph!!)

I have revamped the blog a bit in readiness for the Christmas countdown starting on November 1st. This will be my fifth year believe it or not. I have put the slideshows of the previous years projects up on the side bar in case you are new to this blog this year. Basically I try to make 24 projects in 24 days that are ideas for gifts, wrapping, cards, food and decorations, so you can make a start on the festive season and maybe make this year a handmade Christmas. Better get on with my planning! TFLx

1 comment:

CoventryAnn said...

Your blog is looking fabulous, and am loving the cards, I need to get on with my Christmas cards, but have been too busy scrapping this week :)