Saturday, 20 October 2012

Cardmaking again - Halloween!

 I have been playing with Mister Huey Inky black, making a few Halloween cards. We have been making some at card club at school, using the ghosts and I was inspired to make a few at home and have a go with the black mist. 
 I also decided to have a rummage in my stash for anything else vaguely 'halloweenish', I decided on Jenni Bowlin's house edging punch, some AC remarks chalkboard stickers and some Jenni Bowlin crepe paper trim I have had for ages! I printed the greetings on Orange card with my printer and just added a few orange gems here and there.
 Think this one is my favourite....
or maybe this one! 
I used up some dark brown card stock for the card blanks and wrote on chalkboard stickers with a white uniball pen. TFLx


2 comments:

P'tite Plume said...

Beautful cards!

SueB said...

Like everything you make, these are really lovely!!
Suzie xxx :)