Saturday, 10 November 2012

Christmas Countdown 2012 Project 10 - Canvas Wall Art

Welcome to the blog on the 10.11.12. Today's project was inspired by this blog post which I saw and added to my Pinterest board.
You will need:
3 blank canvases
Gesso
White acrylic paint
Leftover alphabet stickers
Glossy Accents
Studio Calico White Mister Huey

1. Paint the canvases with Gesso, I bought some in the sale.

2. Arrange the left over alphabet stickers on paper ready for painting


Add a top coat of Mister Huey white.
3. Make a template for the heart shape and arrange the dried letters on the canvas, glue them in place with glossy accents
4. Leave the letters to dry in place on the canvas. When dried, give the whole canvas an extra coat of white acrylic paint and Calico white Mister Huey if you want to.

A nice gift  idea I thought!
Join me again tomorrow for another Christmas countdown project idea. Why not follow my blog and then you wont miss out on a single project!! TFLx

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

That's a really nice effect.....very posh!