Monday, 12 November 2012

Christmas Countdown 2012 Project 12 - Ice skate Christmas decoration

I made this Studio file for my Cameo for some tree decorations, but I think individually they would be fab as gift tags too.
You will need:
5" strip of red card
5" strip of white card
2" POW silver glitter paper
Bakers twine
Glossy Accents

1. Piece the strips of paper on your Cameo cutting mat.
Download the cutting file (sorry no longer available) and cut out the skates. 
2. Piece the skates together and glue them together with glossy accents. 
Thread the skates on the bakers twine and knot them at the top.
Simple, quick and cute! You could even use them as toppers on a Christmas card! I think I will!
Join me again tomorrow for another Christmas countdown project idea. Why not follow my blog and then you wont miss out on a single project!! TFLx

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I just love these gorgeous skates, and would love to make something with 'em, but don't have a cutter....guess what I'll be asking Father Christmas for?

Jackie said...

Thank you for sharing the ice skates...I have a layout of ice-skating to do and they will be super!!!