Thursday, 15 November 2012

Christmas Countdown 2012 Project 15 - Bulb gift

This is not my original idea, I pinned it on Pinterest from here, one of my favourite sites to visit. I am definitely going to make some of these for giving!!
Check out her instructions on Stephanie's blog. I intend to use some of my silver spray paint from the candle jars post the other day to save money but white paint would be great. I have not had chance to get to the garden centre for bulbs yet but I love paper white narcissi. I am going to shredd some brown paper in my shredder for lay them in.

Whilst you are buying flower pots, how about this for an idea!!
I just can't remember where I found this dip dish idea! I will keep looking!!
A few more ideas from the net
 A variation on the pot of gold I did a few years ago with lottery scratch cards, this time stuck into a real plant with label holders you could make from wire.
 Photo pots, sealed with modge podge, great gift for grandparents.
Finally soaps for a bathroom display, all great ideas. Check out Pinterest for more!
Join me again tomorrow for another Christmas countdown project idea. Why not follow my blog and then you wont miss out on a single project!! TFLx




1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I'm definitely doing this for my dear old Mam.....she can only manage pot gardening, these days....another fab idea, Caroline. x