Sunday, 18 November 2012

Christmas Countdown 2012 Project 18 - Dog Treats

You know me, I always have to make a present for the dog every Christmas!! This year I have gone for some daily treats for Christmas.
Here is this year's treats, a new bowl full of bagged goodies for everyday!
You will need:
Print and cut file for the daily bones here
7 A6 cellophane greeting card bags
A4 Ink jet Presentation paper (Uses less ink than inkjet card)
Tiny Attacher

1. Download my file and then print and cut it using the Cameo, you can alter the name on the large bone to suit your own dog. If you don't have a cameo leave a comment below and I can upload a word file version of the bones to cut out by hand.



2.  Fill the cellophane bags with different treats. If you go to an independent pet store they let you buy a few of a lot of different types as they weigh theme all out manually. The Range also sell them loose.
Fold down the top of each bag and secure the daily bone with your tiny attacher or stapler.



Print and cut as many sets of bones as you want, and assemble the bags, you could make this into an advent calendar, but check how many daily treats per dog size as we don't want  to kill our pets with kindness! 
3. Place the treats in a new dog bowl and you're done!
Join me again tomorrow for another Christmas countdown project idea. Why not follow my blog and then you wont miss out on a single project!! TFLx

1 comment:

Carole said...

I'd love a copy of the word version please !

carole.bryson@gmail.com

Many thanks x