This was another idea I saw on Pinterest. Here is my version.
You will need:
Paper lunch bags
Scraps of white and brown card for eyes
Two tiny circle punches of different sizes for the eyes
A large shiny red button for the nose
Studio Antler file I have shared here
Brown card stock for Antlers
1. Cut the top of the paper bag into a curved shape for the reindeer's nose.
2. Press the side gussets out sideways, so that they become the ears.
3. Fold the paper bag and crease along the line of the top of the ears.
4. Cut out the eyes with the two small circle punches and glue in place.
5. Cut out the antlers using your Silhouette Cameo or by hand. Staple in place with your tiny attacher, once the bag has been filled with its contents, these staples hold the bag closed through both layers.
6. Glue on the button nose, or stitch if you prefer. These are quick and easy if you can find the paper lunch bags!
Other brown paper bag gift ideas from the net are; paper stockings here
stitch these from brown paper, or
more grown up paper gift bags, closed with a brad.
Join me again tomorrow for another Christmas countdown project idea. Why not follow my blog and then you wont miss out on a single project!! TFLx