Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Christmas Countdown 2012 Project 20 - Wine bottle collar

My brother in law likes wine and cheese and I was thinking of a novel way to give him this for Christmas. Sometimes I have bought him cheeses from the food festival locally and I always want to make sure the cheese is cold, so I came up with this idea!
You will need:
The two files I am supplying for the Silhouette below, but drop me a comment if you would like the templates in word form to hand cut
Wine bottle collar labels print and cut file here cut from A4 patterned paper
Wine bottle collar cut file here cut from 12 x 12 card
Embellishments


1. Print and cut out the files and and glue the paper cut outs to the card as in this photograph.


2. Lay one piece of template inside the other with the greeting on the outside. Fold in the side flaps and trap before folding the two looped ends towards each other, no gluing necessary.
Thread over the neck of a wine bottle. Then decorate the front however you want and tuck the triangular cheese label inside.
This can go under the tree and the cheese in the fridge for safety, particularly if you have a dog like me!!! Lol!!
Other ideas from the internet you could try too are bags of savoury crackers
A hand stamped fabric bottle bag
 A gift basket of wine cheese crackers and chutney
 Or tie a nice gift bag of cheeses together.
Hope these give you some ideas for chaps that can be tricky to buy for!
Join me again tomorrow for another Christmas countdown project idea. Why not follow my blog and then you wont miss out on a single project!! TFLx



No comments: