Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Christmas Countdown 2012 Project 21 - Bird Feeders

These simple bird feeders from midwestlivingcom are something I am thinking of making for my Mum and dad who like to feed the birds in winter, they seem simple enough. I will make them nearer the time. Lot's of wooden craft shapes here for the base (check out the twine whilst you're there! No connection by the way.)
I like this idea from Pinterest too
A nice recycled jar with some wild bird food and you could decorate it however you want!
This one is great from alphamom, with good instructions.
and I love this idea from the natural wedding company

and who'd have thought the birds like Cheerios! Stephanie did!
Join me again tomorrow for another Christmas countdown project idea. Why not follow my blog and then you wont miss out on a single project!! TFLx

2 comments:

Melanie said...

This is a very good craft project. Thanks for charing
Greetings, Melanie

Anne-Marie said...

Caroline, you really do find the cutest ideas....these are all lovely!
Hope you don't mind, but I gave you a bit of a "shout-out" on my blog, today.