Thursday, 8 November 2012

Christmas Countdown 2012 Project 8 - The December Daily

Every year, for the last few years I have done a December Daily, the Ali Edwards project, that I run basically as a photo a day project throughout December. Ali posted her pages prepped here yesterday, they are beautiful, using the Studio Calico collaboration kit, which was too expensive for me. In previous years, I hhave recycled items to make my album, with pages of all different sizes of bags and envelopes etc. This year, I was inspired by my Project Life album and have decided to go with an A5 Martha Stewart ring binder from Staples in duck egg and some of the Staples page protectors that were much cheaper than Martha Stewart's! I will cover the edging strip that says Staples with Washi tape, like I do in Project Life, but have decided to add that as I complete each page.
I have made all my foundation pages and trimmed them to A5 and slotted them in.
I am liking this theme of Turquoise and red! I have put together my usual box of embellishments that I use to complete each day.
I have treated  myself to some Studio Calico wood veneers in trees and snowflakes and some of the 6x6 Wonderland papers and some Blizzard Mister Huey, so they will feature in here too. Embellishments include buttons, pennants, brads, die cut shapes, Washi tapes Ribbons and a few sets of alphabet stickers as well as some Bakers twine. 
If you look back at my previous year albums, I keep the format pretty simple so that it is achievable.
If you want to check out my previous year versions, you can find links to them all here, including some old videos!! Can't wait to get started!!
Join me again tomorrow for another Christmas countdown project idea. Why not follow my blog and then you wont miss out on a single project!! TFLx

No comments: