Friday, 30 November 2012

Final preparations for the 2012 December Daily

 Well it is the first of December tomorrow!! I thought I had better get ready!! I switched my album, to a Studio Calico handbook, as I was worried the Martha Stewart one would not be big enough!! I prepped the plain chipboard with Heidi Swapp  Colour shine in a mint and teal, it covers beautifully!
I wanted the 'Today' on the front cover to stand out more so I outlined it carefully in White Sakura gel pen. 
I wanted the title to be in one locating and have lots of layers, but not be too proud so it catches on everything, so I came up with this
If I hold it to the light you can see the shine! I added some Blizzard Mister Huey here and there too!
All ready to go in time for the December Daily to start tomorrow!!! TFLx

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I love the colours....this looks as if it's going to be exciting!