Saturday, 1 December 2012

Pretty happy to be chosen!

For ''Pretty Nostalgic's'' day one of their advent calendar here! I was asked if they could link their blog to one of my projects from my 2011 Christmas Countdown

Making these pretty boxes from old book pages, creates a lovely old fashioned advent calendar with a twist! The numbered pegs were from a shop called Depot in Germany. If you fancy making one, go here and have a go. Also, go check out Pretty Nostalgic here! Thanks for including my project on your blog. TFLx

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I can see why they'd want it, Caroline....good for you!

SueB said...

Absolutely beautiful Caroline, just like all your projects!

Also, just spotted your December Daily from your last post, how stunning is that?! I adore how you've done the cover, clever you!!!

I'm also doing the December Daily challenge this year (1st time ever!) I've decided to use one of my Smashbooks (pics on my blog :) enjoying it so far, but am already three days behind, eeeek!!
Suzie xxxx :)